Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Some Paintings I did for my Kids.

A few years ago I did a ton of acrylic paintings of Winnie the Pooh characters for my two boys William and David. Now, with our third, Steven being almost 3 months old now, I'm about to begin on some new ones this time in oil.

24x30 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas. This one features Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit, Piglet, and Kessie. It was originally taken from the cover to the movie Pooh's Grand Adventure and then I took an artistic liscense and added Kessie and changed other areas.

Acrylic 8x10 on Stretched Canvas. Tigger Pounced on Pooh.


9x12 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas. Tigger bouncing with Roo in Tree.


9x12 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas. Tigger bouncing and Pooh getting hunny pots down for a party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do like the likeness. you are very good